St David’s Children Society
St. David’s provides locally based adoption services across all of Wales and Herefordshire and will consider applications from enquirers who live on the borders of these regions. We provide adoption services of the highest quality as is evidenced in our latest CSSIW inspection report. Our commitment is to support the adopted child and family for life.
St David’s Children Society is approved as an adoption agency by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate: Registration No: W010000822. As a registered charity, all of our work is entirely charitable and non-profit making.
Latest Newsmore news
We still have a few spaces left at our Adoption Information Evening next Tuesday 11th April 2017. Please call us on 02920 667 007 to book your space.
If you have adopted either through St.David’s or another agency we would be delighted if you could take a few minutes to complete this short survey on adoption support for the National Adoption Service. Your views are really important to Read more
Adopt in Herefordshire and Wales with St David’s
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption
- Over the last twelve months we were able to respond well to the needs of children waiting for a family in Wales as 68% of the children we placed were brothers and sisters placed together and 45% of all the children we placed were over 4 years of age
- As the largest Voluntary Adoption Agency in Wales we provide adoption placement services from recruitment of adoptive families to ongoing adoption support
- Most of our families are approved within 6 months of their application to the agency
- Our last three CSSIW inspection reports reflected an outstanding service
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service contact us now
Thank you to everyone who came along to our #Adoption Information Evening last night, we will be running another shortly
what's occurin'? Info evening this evening starting in 15 mins! 5 days and counting until we can open our Easter Eggs- can't wait.