Donate to Adoption Wales
Adopt in Wales with St David’s
- In 2012, BAAF awarded us as one of the top three adoption agencies in the UK.
- In the past two financial years, 1 in every 7 Welsh children placed for adoption, was placed with a St. David's approved adoptive family. (St David’s is one of 24 agencies providing adoption placement services across Wales).
- In our last 100 adoption placements we had a breakdown rate of 3%. This is one of the lowest breakdown rate of any adoption agency in the UK - 97% of our adoption placements are successful.
- We offer an exceptionally high level of ongoing support to all placements as is evidenced by our partnership with Adoption UK and the low levels of placement breakdown.
- 95% of our adopters are approved within 8 months of their first response to St. David's adoption agency.
- 90% of our adopters have children placed with them within 12 months of their point of first contact.
- Our very recent CSSIW inspection report reflected an outstanding service.
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption.
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service, contact us now
Welcome to St David's Children Society
Assembly adoption report has potential to “finally deliver justice for children awaiting adoption” St David’s Children Society, the longest-serving and top-rated adoption agency in Wales, has wholeheartedly welcomed the findings…