Donate to Adoption Wales
Adopt in Wales with St David’s
- Last year we placed 45 children for adoption = 1 in every 5 Welsh children placed for adoption, was placed with a St. David's approved adopter. (We are 1 of 24 agencies adoption agencies in Wales).
- In our last 100 adoption placements we had a breakdown rate of 3%. This is one of the lowest breakdown rate of any adoption agency in the UK - 97% of our adoption placements are successful.
- In 2012, BAAF awarded us as one of the top three adoption agencies in the UK.
- We offer an exceptionally high level of ongoing support to all placements as is evidenced by our partnership with Adoption UK and the low levels of placement breakdown.
- 95% of our adopters are approved within 7 - 8 months of their first response to St. David's adoption agency.
- 90% of our adopters have children placed with them within 12 months of their point of first contact.
- Our very recent CSSIW inspection report reflected an outstanding service.
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption.
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service, contact us now
Welcome to St David's Children Society
Update on our recent art competition ART COMPETITION: Didn’t everyone do well!! A massive thank you to parents and children alike for helping to make our first art competition such…