St David’s Children Society
St. David’s provides locally based adoption services across all of Wales and Herefordshire and will consider applications from enquirers who live on the borders of these regions. We provide adoption services of the highest quality as is evidenced in our latest CSSIW inspection report. Our commitment is to support the adopted child and family for life.
St David’s Children Society is approved as an adoption agency by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate: Registration No: W010000822. As a registered charity, all of our work is entirely charitable and non-profit making.
Latest Newsmore news
Adoption is a very positive, life changing option for children in need. St. David’s Children Society. Keeping children safe is the foremost consideration for all adoption professionals. Adoptive parents come from all sorts of backgrounds and are trained and Read more
Cardiff University and St David’s Children Society have partnered for a project aiming to strengthen adoption services. Meeting a distinct need identified by the National Adoption Service, experts will support St David’s with a new recruitment strategy for adoptive parents Read more
Adopt in Herefordshire and Wales with St David’s
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption
- Over the last twelve months we were able to respond well to the needs of children waiting for a family in Wales as 68% of the children we placed were brothers and sisters placed together and 45% of all the children we placed were over 4 years of age
- As the largest Voluntary Adoption Agency in Wales we provide adoption placement services from recruitment of adoptive families to ongoing adoption support
- Most of our families are approved within 6 months of their application to the agency
- Our last three CSSIW inspection reports reflected an outstanding service
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service contact us now
Today we are celebrating #UniversalChildrensDay Our vision is that every child with an adoption plan is found a new family.
Our systems are currently down so we aren't receiving emails. If your enquiry is urgent please call the office on 02920 667 007
Panel tonight! Good luck to all involved! https://t.co/5HrL0tlV1s