St David’s Children Society
St. David’s provides locally based adoption services across all of Wales and Herefordshire and will consider applications from enquirers who live on the borders of these regions. We provide adoption services of the highest quality as is evidenced in our latest CSSIW inspection report. Our commitment is to support the adopted child and family for life.
St David’s Children Society is approved as an adoption agency by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate: Registration No: W010000822. As a registered charity, all of our work is entirely charitable and non-profit making.
Latest Newsmore news
We are delighted to help promote an upcoming Welsh Tour of the magnificent play by award-winning playwright Alun Saunders, “A Good Clean Heart”. Alun, a St. David’s Adopter, will be touring the play around Wales culminating in a week-long Read more
Adopt in Herefordshire and Wales with St David’s
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption
- Over the last twelve months we were able to respond well to the needs of children waiting for a family in Wales as 68% of the children we placed were brothers and sisters placed together and 45% of all the children we placed were over 4 years of age
- As the largest Voluntary Adoption Agency in Wales we provide adoption placement services from recruitment of adoptive families to ongoing adoption support
- Most of our families are approved within 6 months of their application to the agency
- Our last three CSSIW inspection reports reflected an outstanding service
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service contact us now