St David’s Children Society
St. David’s provides locally based adoption services across all of Wales and Herefordshire and will consider applications from enquirers who live on the borders of these regions. We provide adoption services of the highest quality as is evidenced in our latest CSSIW inspection report. Our commitment is to support the adopted child and family for life.
St David’s Children Society is approved as an adoption agency by the Care and Social Services Inspectorate: Registration No: W010000822. As a registered charity, all of our work is entirely charitable and non-profit making.
Latest Newsmore news
A Welsh couple are encouraging would-be adopters to take in older children as part of a new national campaign. Becky and Tim adopted a five-year-old boy several years ago after raising two of their own children and described the experience Read more
Adopt in Herefordshire and Wales with St David’s
- In 2012, BAAF awarded us as one of the top three adoption agencies in the UK.
- In the past two financial years, 1 in every 7 Welsh children placed for adoption, was placed with a St. David's approved adoptive family. (St David’s is one of 24 agencies providing adoption placement services across Wales).
- In our last 100 adoption placements we had a breakdown rate of 3%. This is one of the lowest breakdown rate of any adoption agency in the UK - 97% of our adoption placements are successful.
- We offer an exceptionally high level of ongoing support to all placements as is evidenced by our partnership with Adoption UK and the low levels of placement breakdown.
- 95% of our adopters are approved within 8 months of their first response to St. David's adoption agency.
- 90% of our adopters have children placed with them within 12 months of their point of first contact.
- Our very recent CSSIW inspection report reflected an outstanding service.
- Established in 1942, St. David’s is the longest serving adoption agency in Wales and has placed over 2,000 Welsh children for adoption.
- If you would like a high quality, supportive adoption service, contact us now
Due to unforeseen circumstances there will be no drop in session in Hereford tomorrow. The session will return as... https://t.co/8wL8tv8y7o